CEU Producer specializes in developing unbranded Lunch & Learn Continuing Education Units for the design and building industry that will qualify for credit from the AIA, GBCI, or whichever organization you are registered with.
We do this on time, on budget, with a minimum of chaos.
Our proprietary process, developed over years, ensures that each project moves steadily forward, with approvals and reviews all along the way. In our process, there are never any surprises. Each phase is complete and approved before the next phase is begun.
We take pride in the quality of our presentations and would have happy to discuss your needs with you. Please contact us at email@example.com to start the process toward an educational and attractive learning unit.
Kathy Price Robinson, Senior Developer
- Journalist and educational designer Kathy Price-Robinson has written about the design, construction, and remodeling of homes and buildings for more than 30 years.
- Her award-winning remodeling series, “Pardon Our Dust,” ran 13 years in the Los Angeles Times.
- Before she devoted herself fulltime to educational development, she wrote for dozens of magazines, including Remodeling, Architect, Fine Homebuilding, and Urban Land Magazine. She also developed the Appraiser’s Guide to Green Building for The Appraisers Research Foundation.
Bill Robinson, Director of Development
- Bill Robinson is a nationally known construction trainer and presenter.
- He has demonstrated the proper use of building products in many parts of the country and at many trade shows.
- He specializes in old homes and moisture management.
Erica Robinson, Senior Designer and Social Media Director
- Erica Robinson has over 17 years of marketing experience with advertising agencies and as a freelancer. She has worked extensively with clients across the United States and Canada.
- Her expertise lies in the combined power of images and words to craft viable messages.