At CEU Producer, our main goal is to develop Lunch & Learn Continuing Education Units that will:
- Convey the education goals of the sponsor (you)
- Create an interesting and invigorating experience for the learners
- Be easy to use by your presenter
- Get approval for credit from AIA, GBCI, or whichever organization you are registered with
- Get to a finishing point in our development with a minimum of surprises, confusion, or chaos
To reach these goals, we have developed a proprietary process based on our many years of experience that shepherds the project from a few thoughts to a completed and useful CEU.
The process typically begins with a “kick-off” phone call with your team to determine the starting point (in case you have a CEU started) and the ending point, along with a timeline.
To help you focus your thoughts and communicate your goals and assets to us, we typically send you a questionnaire to fill out prior to or just after the kick-off call.
To receive a summary of our complete process, timetable, and fee schedule, send an email to email@example.com.